I’m pretending I’m not tired as fuck.
IM CRYING THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I’VE EVER SEEN
Look at the actual painting, though. Can we talk about the depths of Steve’s denial here?
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Tagged by: fruitchews
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag fivefriends and let them know you tagged them!
Type: My personality type is INTJ!
Characters with that personality:
- Bruce Wayne from Batman
- Louise Belcher from Bob’s Burgers (yesssss! :D)
- Rupert Giles from Buffy
- Vicious from Cowboy Bebop
- Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins (double the yesssss!)
- Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist
- Claus L. Lester from Tales of Phantasia
No Mass Effect character? Oh well :’( :D
- me making decisions in video games: *thoroughly researches consequences, reads multiple walkthroughs, explores every other course of action in detail*
- me making decisions in real life: well what's the worse that could happen
Be careful what you wish for.
Wow what I never realized the colors were inverted
You’d think I would have noticed that
That’s the point. The world Coraline lives in is supposed to be boring and gray, but the people are what give it life and purpose. In the Other Mother’s world the people are plastic puppets where she pulls the strings because it presumably changes for every child she takes, but the world around them is bright and colorful for the purpose of enticing the children to stay… before they notice the inhabitants are nothing but dust.
that was deep
when you dont have enough money to pay for daycare AND dog sitting
This by far the most fucked up post on the internet.
The Suicide Team in Mass Effect 2 and Dario Shepard in Mass Effect 3! :D
(Everyone survived! And though I saw the ending for the billionth time I still got goosebumps)